‣ Focal piece: 5.6×4.5cm (2.2″x1.8″)
‣ Length of the necklace: 46cm + 5cm extension (18″ + 2″)
‣ The piece is made with the highest quality in mind.
‣ The wood is sawed by hand, then manually sanded, brushed with linseed oil and buffed. No paints, lacquers nor varnishes were used on the surface of the wood.
‣ Sterling silver parts of the pendant are slightly matted, decorated with three small dimples.
‣ The pendant dangles from 4mm (0.16″) light rolo chain made of 925 sterling silver. The chain is finished off with a springring clasp, it also has an extension made of 4mm.
The necklace is light and very comfortable to wear.
* Bog Oak is oak, that has been buried in a peat bog for about 800-1000 years. Because of the specific conditions of the bog the buried wood is not only protected from normal decay, but it also gains its distinct dark brown to almost black color. In simple words, Bog Oak is actually oak at an early stage of fossilization.
Note that this is an one of a kind piece and you will receive exactly the necklace shown in the pictures.
It will arrive to you in nice and safe packaging.
If you would like to have something made especially for you, you are very welcome to contact me. I love to work on custom designs!